1. Abrishami, H. 2002. Applied Econometrics (new approaches).
Tehran University Press, Tehran.
2. Union of Cotton Growers Cooperative in Darab city. 2010.
Statistics and internal reports, Darab.
3. Agricultural Bank of Darab city. 2010. Farmers insurance
information, insurance trunk, Darab.
4. Torkmani, J. 2001. The effect of crops insurance on risk aversion,
decision-making and agricultural productivity. Proceedings of the
conference meeting three agricultural policy, development and
security, investment, trunk of agricultural crops insurance, pages
5. Torkmani, J. 1998. Insurance impact on Farmers technical
efficiency and risk aversion: Application of stochastic frontier
function. Iran Agricultural Sciences, 29 (1): 169-161.
6. Torkmani, J. 2009. Effects of crop insurance to reduce risk and
income inequality of farmers: Case Study in Fars Province.
Agricultural Economics Research. 1 (1): 34-17.
7. Torkmani, J. and Vazirzadeh, S. 2005, Use of option markets in
agricultural crops risk management: case study. Insurance and
Agriculture, 8: 41-21.
8. Torkmani, J. and Vzirzadeh, S. 2007. Nomination of agricultural
products premium: application of non parametric methods.
Agricultural Economics, 1 (1): 100-83.
9. Salami, H., Ghahramanzadeh, M., Hosseini, S.S. and Yazdani, S.
2009. Income insurance Way to reduce production and price
vibrations risk in country poultry industry. Agricultural
Economics, 2 (4): 30-1
10. Agricultural management of Darab city, 2010. Time Series
11. Nikuey, A.R. and Torkamani, J. 2004, effect of agricultural
insurance on increasing of crops production: case study in fars
province, insurance and agricultural. 33-57:1.
12. Vazirzadeh, S. 2004. Survey of risk management tools with
emphasis on income insurance. M.sc. thesis of agricultural
economics, faculty of agricultural, Shiraz University.
13. Yazdani, S. and Kiyani rad, A. 2004. Income insurance: new
pattern in risk management of agricultural crops. Agricultural
economic and development, 12(47): 64-79.
14. Ahsan, S.M., Ali, A.G. and Kurian, N.J. 1982. Toward a theory of
agricultural insurance. American Journal of Agricultural
Economics, 46: 520-529.
15. Atwood, J.A., Watts, M.J. and Baquet, A.E. 1997. Income
protection, Department of Agricultural Economics and
Economics. Staff Paper 97-9. Montana State University:
16. Bakker, E.J. 1990. Demand for rainfall insurance in the semi-aid
tropics in the India, Resource Management Program, 4:101-105.
17. Bielza, M. Conte, C.G., Gallego, F.J., Stroblmair, J., Catenaro, R.
and Dittmann C. 2009. Risk management and agricultural
insurance schemes in Europe. JRC Reference Reports, European
commission, Belgium, No. 51982.
18. Coble, H.K., Heifner, R.G. and Zuniga, M. 2000. Implication of
crop insurance and revenue insurance for producer hedging.
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 25(2): 423-452.
19. Edwards, W. 2009. Crop Revenue Insurance, Iowa State
University of Science and Technology, University Extention, A:
20. Hardaker, J.B., huirne, R.B.M. and Anderson, J.R. 2004. Coping
with Risk in Agricultural, CAB International, New York.
21. Hardaker, J.B., Pandey, S. and Patten, L.H. 1991. Farm planning
under uncertainty. Review of Marketing and Agricultural
Economics. 59: 9-22.
22. Hoag, D.L.K. and Parsons, J. 2010. Risk navigator SRM: An
applied risk management tool. Journal of Probability and
23. Hull, J.C. 2000. Options, Futures, and other Derivatives, Prentice
– Hall International, Inc.
24. McKinnon, R.I. 1976. Futures markets, buffer stocks, and income
stability for primary producers. Journal of Political Economy, 75:
25. Moschini, G. and Hennessy, D.A. 1999. Uncertainty, risk
aversion and risk management for agricultural producers, Stuff
paper, New York, No. 319.
26. Roberts, M.C., Goodwin, B.K. and Coble, K. 1998. Measurement
of price risk in revenue insurance: Implication of distributional
assumption, paper presented at the AAEA summer meetings in
Salt Lake City.
27. Robison, L.J. and Barry, P.J. 1987. The Competitive Firm’s
Response to Risk, New York, Macmillan.
28. Skees, J.R., Black, J.R. and Barnett, B.J. 1997. Designing and
rating an area-yield crop insurance contracts. American Journal of
Agricultural Economics, 79: 430-438.
29. Torkamani, J. 2005. Using a whole-farm modeling approach to
assess prospective technologies under uncertainty. Agricultural
Systems, 85: 138-154.
30. Torkamani, J. and Hardaker, J.B. 1996. A study of economic
efficiency of Iranian farmers: An application of stochastic
programming. Agricultural Economics, 14(2): 73-83.
31. Turvey, C.G. 1992. Contingent claim pricing models implied by
agricultural stabilization and insurance policies. Canadian Journal
of Agricultural Economics, 40: 183-198.
32. Turvey, C.G. and Zaho, J. 1999. Parametric and non-parametric
crop yield distribution and their effects on all-risk crop insurance
perimum. Working paper WP99/05, Department of Agricultural
Economics and Business, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
33. Williams, N.E., N.M.Tiapo, and W.W. Wilson. 2001. Crop
insurance under quality uncertainty. Paper presented at the annual
meeting of the western agricultural economics association, Logan,
Utah, July 9-11.
34. Zanini, C.F., Sherrick, B.J., Schnitkey, G.D. and Irwin, S.H.
2001. Crop insurance valuation under alternative yield
distribution. Paper presented at the NCR-134 Conference on
applied commodity price analysis, forecasting, and market
35. Zulaf, C., Schnitkey, G. and Langemeier, M. 2010. Average crop
revenue election, crop insurance, and supplemental revenue
assistance: interactions and overlap for Illinois and Kansas farm
program crops. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,