1. Alizadeh, A. 2001. Drought and the Necessity of Increasing in
Water Productivity, Journal of Agricultural Dry and Drought,
2. Asadi, R., Rezaei, M., and Motaghed, K. 2004. A Simple
Solution to Deal with Droughts in Mazandaran Paddy Fields,
Journal of Agricultural Dry and Drought, 14: 87-90.
3. Bottamley, G., and Thittle, S. 1992. Total of Factors Productivity
in Agricultural Sector of Brittan, 1987-1990, American Journal of
Agriculture Economics, 42(3): 28-112.
4. Dehghani, H. 2007. Deficit Irrigation and Improving the
Efficiency of Agricultural Water Use, The First Conference on
Coping with Water Scarcity, Tehran.
5. Ehsani, M., and Khaledi, H. 2002. Water Productivity in
Agriculture, Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and
Draining (IRNCID), Tehran.
6. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. 2010. Data Bank of Agricultural
Production Cost, Statistics Center.
7. Mirtochi, M., and Taylor, D.B. 1993. Resource Allocation and
Productivity of Cereal State Farms in Ethiopia, Agricultural
Economics, 8: 97-187.
8. Molden, D., Rijsberman, F., Matsuno, Y., and Amarasinghe, U.A.
2003. Increasing Productivity of Water: A Requirement for Food
and Environmental of Security, International Water Management
9. Rafiee, H., Amirnejad, H., and Sadat Barikani, S.H. 2009. Effect
of Small Owner in Water Productivity for Rice Plantation (The
Case of Mazandaran Province), The 7th Biennal Conference of
Iranian Agricultural Economics, Iranian Agricultural Economics
10. Rezapour, S., Mortazavi, S.A., and Mojaverian, S.M. 2010.
Determination of Productivity Growth in Major Producer
Provinces of the Country, Journal of Agricultural Economics and
Development Research, 41(4): 467-479.
11. Salami, H.A. 1999. Determining the Optimal Size of Rangeland
Units using of Total Factor Productivity Index, A Case of Fars
Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development,
12. Seyedan, S.M., Analysis of Factor Productivity in Sugar Beet
Cropping: A Case Study of Small and Large Farms in Hamedan
District, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 37:
13. Solimani, A., and Amiri Larijani, B. 2005. Principles of Rice
Agronomic, Arvij Publication, 303P