1. Azari, A. 2008. Computing Aggregate Measure of Support and
it's Causal Relation with thw Growth of Agricultural Products.
M.Sc. Thesis of Agricultural Economics. Department of
Agricultural Economics. Faculity of Economic and Agricultural
Development. University Collage of Agriculture and Natural
Resource. University of Tehran. (In Persian)
2. Bastaki, M and Sadeghi, H. 2001. Masear ing the Effect s of
Government Intervention in Pricing Livestock Products: A Case
Study of Chicken Meat in Iran. Journal of Agricultural
Economics and Devepolment. 37 (10): 53-82. (In Persian)
3. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Food
and Agricultural Commodities Production Statistics. The
Statistics Division. Different Years.
4. Ganawardana, P.J and Oczkowski, E.A. 1992. Government
Policies and Agricultural Supply Response: Paddy in Seri Lanka.
Journal of Agricultural Economics. 43 (2): 231-242.
5. Granger, C.W.J. 1986. Development in the Study of Cointegrated
Economic Variables. Oxford Bulltin of Economics and Statistics.
48 (7): 213-228
6. Granger, C.W.J. 1988. Some Recent Development in a Concept
of Causality. Journal of Econometrics. 39 (2): 199-211.
7. Hosseini, S.S. 1998. Iranian Wheat Policy: Implications for
Trade. Orld Trade Organization. Westview Press. (In Persian)
8. Hosseini, S.S and Torshizi, M. 2009. An Evaluation of Wheat
Support Policy in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics
and Development Research. 40 (2): 1-11. (In Persian)
9. Houck, J.P and Ryan, M.E. 1972. The Impact of Changing
Government Program. American Journal of Agricultural
Economics. 54 (2): 184-191.
10. Hsiao, C. 1981. Autoregressive Modeling and Money-Income
Causality Detection. Journal of Monetary Economics. 7 (1): 85-
11. Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration. Foreign Trade
Statistics Yearbook of Iran. Various Years. (In Persian)
12. Ministry of Agriculture. The Cost of Agricultural Production
Systems. Department of Planning and Support. Administration of
Statistics. Various Years. (In Persian)
13. Myles, A.E and Carter, R. 2011. Economic Impact of the 32nd
Annual Peter Anderson Arts and Crafts Festival. Ocean Springs,
Mississippi. Southern Agricultural Economics Association. 2012
Annual Meeting. February 4-7. Birmingham. Alabama.
14. Najafi, B.A. 2000. Government Policies on Rice; Problems and
Recommendations. Journal of Agricultural Economics and
Development. 8 (31): 7-30. (In Persian)
15. Najafi, B.A. 2001. Study of the Government 's Wheat policies;
Chalanges and Remidies. 9 (34): 7-32. (in Persian)
16. Najafi, B.A. 2002. The Government's Protective Price Policy on
Sugarbeet; Problems and Remedies. Journal of Agricultural
Economics and Development. 10 (39): 27-42. (In Persian)
17. Noori Naeini, S.M.S and Pedram, S. 1993. Domestic Supply of
Wheat and Its Determinants. Journal of Agricultural Economics
and Development. 1 (2): 52-74. (In Persian)
18. Rahmati, A. 2000. Effects of Supportive Government Policies on
the Supply of Agricultural Products with Emphasis on Wheat,
Rice, Sugar Beet and Cotton. MS Thesis of Agricultural
Economics. Faculity of Agriculture. University of Shiraz. (In
19. Salami, H. 2000. Effects of WTO Mebership on the Agricultural
Sector and the Economy of Iran: A CGE Analysis. Agricultural
Planning and Economic Research Institute. Ministry of
Agriculture. Tehran. Iran. (In Persian)
20. Salami, H and Eshraghi, F. 2002. Effects of Price Suport Policies
on Crops Production Growth in Iran: An Analysis Using
Multiplicative Decomposition Method. Journal of Agricultural
Economics and Devepolment. 36 (9): 7-22. (In Persian)
21. Shemshadi, K. 2006. The Effect of the Subsidy Policy on Wheat
Production. MSc Thesis. Facuity of Agriculture. University of
tarbiat Modarres. (In Persian)
22. Takahashi, D and Honma M. 2009. Evaluation of the Japanese
Rice Policy Reforms under the WTO Agreement on Agriculture.
Iternational Association of Agricultural Economists. 2009
Conference. August 16-22. Beijing. China.
23. Yang, S and Ku, W. 1994. Impact of Removing Fertilizer Subsidy
and Procurement Program on the Indonesian Rice Economy.
Agricultural Economics Reports. No 321. North Dakota State
University. Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
24. Yoshihisa, G. 2012. Evaluation of Japanese Agricultural Policy
Reforms Under the WTO Agreement on Agriculture.
International Association of Agricultural Economists. 2012
Conference. August 18-24. Foz do Iguaçu. Brazil.