1. Azimi,H.(2002). Water and Economy: Conference on
challenges,spproaches and future of water Industry in Iran.Second
International Exhibition of water and waste water
Installations.Public and International Relations,Ministry of
2. Abu-zeid, M. A., and M. A. Rady. 1991. Comprehensive water
Management: Policy workshop, The world Bank, Washington, D.
C., June 24-28.
3. Allen, J. A. 1996b, “Overall perspective on countries and
Regions”.In: Peter Rogers and Peter Lydon (eds.), water in the
Arab world: perspectives and prognoses, Cairo: The American
university in Cairo press, ch.3, pp.64-100.
4. Attia, B. B., et al. 1997., “A study on Developing a Revised
integrated land and water plan”. USAID contract No. 263. C-oo-
5. Doukkali, M. R. 1997. “Economic Analysis of second stage of
structural adjustment in morocco: Gains from first and second
best policy Instruments”, Ph. D. Thesis, University of Minnesota,
6. EPIO 1998, “Egypt Environmental sector Assessment”, Final
Report, Vol.1, USAID/Cairo Contract No. PCE-1-00-96-00002-
7. FAO, Agricultural Data: Irrigated Area. http://apps.fao.org/(july,
8. Hopkins, N. S. 1993. Small farmers’ Households and Agricultural
Sustainability in Egypt. In: Faris, M. A. and Khan, M. H. (eds.)
Sustainable Agriculture in Egypt. Lynne-Reinner publishers,
9. Hongyang, A., and J. B. Zehnder. 2008. Globalization of water
Resources through virtual water trade. Zurich, Switzerland, 15,
10. Khadam, M. 2001. The Arab water security: Reality and
challenges. Beirut, Lebanon: The Arab unity studies center. (In
11. Khouzam, R. 2004. Economic Aspects of Wasterwater RE-use:
The Egyptian Case. Working paper 0234. Economic Research
12. Kotob, T. H. S., Watanabe, T., Ogina, y. Taingi, K. K. 2000. Soil
salinization in the Nile Delta and Related policy Issues in Egypt.
Agricultural water Management. 43: 239-261.
13. Magiera Philip, Tata suzan, Noltelother, 2006. Water Demand
Management in the MENA Management of Environmental
quality: An International Journal Emeral group publishing
limited. (PDF) Key theme paper: Water Demand management
leaders Egypt and Franc.
14. Savenije, H. and Zaag, P. 2002. “Water as an economic good and
paradigms with pitfalls”. Water interanational, vol. 27, No. 1; 98-
15. Sayan, S. 2000. Could free trade lead to a more efficient use of
scarce water resources in the MENA region: A innovative
application of the heckscher-ohlin framework. Presentation of
ERF, 7th Annual conference, Amman, Jordan.
16. Schlund, M. 1998. “Basic Facts- Economics of crop production in
yemen”, Yemen Agricultural policy Review, working paper No.1,
World Bank, Washington, D. C.
17. Tutundjian, S. 2005. Sustaining profitable and financially viable
Irrigated Agriculture in an extremely water scare Region. Paper
submitted to USAID workshop. International food and
Agribusiness management, Chicago, June 27-30, 2005.
18. Ward, Ch. 2000. The political Economy of water pricing in
yemen. In: A. Dinar (ed) The Polictical Economy of Water
Pricing Reforms. World Bank Washington, D. C.
19. World Bank. 1997. Yemen: Towards an water strategy. Report
20. Yakoub, N. G. 1995. “Conjunctive use of Ground and surface
waters in the Middle Delta”. Strategic Research program,
working paper series No.21-2, Winrock International Institute for
Agricultural Development, USAID.