1. Adkins, L. G., and Garbaccio, R. F. (2007). Coordinating Global
Trade and Environmental Policy: The role of pre-existing
distortions. National Center for Environmental Economics U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency. Washington, D.C. United
2. Anderson, K., and Blackhurst, R. (1992). The Greening of World
Trade Issues, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press and
London: Harvester Wheatsheaf.
3. Antweiler, W., Copeland, B. and Taylor, B. (2001). Is free trade
good for the environment?, American Economic. Review. 91 (4):
4. Baek, J., Cho, Y. and Koo, W. W. (2009). The environmental
consequences of globalization: A country-specific time-series
analysis. Ecological Economics, 68, 2255–2264.
5. Baltagi, B.H. (2008). Econometric. 4th edition.Wiley, New York.
6. Barghi Oskooee, M. M. (2008). Impacts of trade liberalization on
greenhouse gas emission (CO2) in Environmental Kuznets curve
framework. Hournal of Economic Researches, 82: 1-21.
7. Birdsall, N. and Wheeler, D. (1993). Trade policy and industrial
pollution in Latin America: Where are the pollution Havens?.
Journal of Environment and Development, 2(1): 137-150.
8. Chintrakarn, P. and Millimet, D. L. (2004). The environmental
consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows.
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 52: 430-
9. Cole, M. A. (2004). Trade, the pollution haven hypothesis and
environmental Kuznets curve: Examining the linkages. Ecological
Economics, 48: 71-81.
10. Cole, M.A and Elliot, R.J.R. (2003). Determining the tradeenvironment
composition effect: the role of capital, labor and
environmental regulations, Journal of Environmental Economics
and Management. 46 (3): 363–383.
11. Copeland, B.R., Taylor, M.S. (2004).Trade, growth and the
environment. Journal of Economic Literature, 42: 7–72.
12. Corden, W.M. (1997). Trade Policy and Economic Welfare
(second edition). Oxford: Clarendon Press.
13. Dessus, S., and Bussolo, M. (1998). Is there a trade-off between
trade liberalization and pollution abatement?. Journal of Policy
Modeling, 20(1), 11-31.
14. Fæhn, T., and Holmøy, E. (2003). Trade liberalization and effects
on pollutive emissions to air and deposits of solid waste. A
general equilibrium assessment for Norway. Economic Modeling,
15. Grossman, G.M., Krueger, A.B., 1993. Environmental impacts of
a North American free trade agreement. In: Garber, P.M. (Ed.),
The U.S.-Mexico Free Trade Agreement. MIT Press, Cambridge,
16. Kang, S. I., and Kim, J. J. (2004). A quantitative analysis of the
environmental impact induced by free trade between Korea and
Japan. 7th annual Conference on Global economic analysis, trade,
poverty, and the environment. Washington, D.C. United States.
17. Low, P., and Yeats, A. (1992). Do dirty industries migrate?
International Trade and the Environment (P. Low, Ed.). World
Bank Discussion Paper No. 159. Washington: The World Bank.
18. Managi., S, Hibi, A. and Tsurumi, T. (2009). Does trade
openness improve environment alquality? Journal of
Environmental Economics and Management, 58: 346–363.
19. Moaddeli, F. (2011). Measuring aggregate returns to social capital
in the selected countries: Estimates based on the augmented
augmented-Solow model. MSc. Thesis. Shiraz University. Shiraz.
20. Nawazish, A. (1998). Globalization, its impact on the economies
of OIC countries and the role of the private sector. Journal of
Economic Cooperation among Islamic Countries. 19: 1-2.
21. Strutt, A., and Anderson, K. (1999). Estimating environmental
effects of trade agreements with global age models: A GTAP
application to Indonesia. CIES Discussion Paper No. 99/26.
Centre for International Economic Studies.
22. UN data, (2011). < http://data.un.org>.
23. Van der Mensbrugghe, D., Roland-Holst, D., Dessus, S. and
Beghin, J. (1998). the interface between growth, trade, pollution
and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economy
wide model. Agricultural Economics, 19: 87-97.
24. Vennemo, H., Aunan, K., He, J., Hu, T., Li, S. and Rypd3al, K.
(2008). Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession.
Ecological Economics, 64: 893-911.
25. Waseghi, E. and Esmaeili, A. (2009). Investigating factors
determining CO2 emission in Iran: Environmental Kuznets curve
analysis. Journal of Environmental Studies, 52: 99-110.