1. Abasi, S.A. 1998. The physiognomy of Kareroon environment.
The office of environmental protection in Fars province.
2. Abrishami, H. 2004. Basic Econometrics. Damodar N. Gujarati.
th Editions. Tehran University Press.
3. Asghari Moghadam, A. and Mohammadi, A. 2003. Sources of
salinity in groundwater of Shabestar plain aquifers, Journal of
Agricultural Science, 13(3): 69-78.
4. Biondic, B., Biondic, R. and Measki, H. 2005. Sea water intrusion
in coastal karst aquifers in Bakar Bay in Croatia. Geophysical
Research Abstracts. 7.
5. Dehghani, A. 2005. The Parishan wetland ecosystems. Naghshe
6. Gibbison, A. and Randall, J. 2006. The salt water intrusion
problem and water conservation practices in southeast Georgia.
USA. Water and Environmental Journal, 2 (3).
7. Grayson, R.B., Moore, I.D. and McMahon, T.A. 1992. Physically
based hydrologic modeling. 1.A Terrainتتتbased model for
investigative purposes, Water Resources Research, 28(10):
8. Herath, G. 2004. Incorporating community objectives in
improved wetland management: the use of the analytic hierarchy
process, Journal of Environmental Management, 70: 263ت273.
9. Loucks, D.P., French, P.N. and Taylor, M.R. 1995. Interactive
riverتت aquifer simulation model: program description. Cornell
University. Ithaca. NY.
10. Noname. 2009. The report of continuance reading on water
resources in the Parishan study area (2511 code). The office of
water affairs in Fars province. Fars West Study Center. Kazeroon.
11. Pandy, S. and Huyakorn, P.S. 2004. A fully coupled physically تت
based spatiallyتتت distributed model for evaluating surfaceتتت
subsurface flow, Advances in Water Resources, 27: 361ت382.
12. Querner, E.P. 1997. Description and application of the combined
surface and groundwater flow model MOGROW, Journal
hydrologic, 192: 158ت188.
13. Simonit, S., Cattaneo, F. and Perrings, C. 2005. Modelling the
hydrological externalities of agriculture in wetland: the case of
rice in Esteros del Ibera, Argentina. Ecological Modelling, 186:
14. Sophocleous, M. 2002. Interactions between groundwater and
surface water: the state of the science, Hydrogeology Journal, 10:
15. Tabatabaei, H., Tavasoli, M., Eslamian, S. and Ahmad Zadeh,
GH.A. 2006. Study and evaluation of Isfahan groundwater
contaminants with emphasis on drinking water aspect, The
Scientific Journal of Agriculture(SJA), 29(2):79-92.
16. Velayati, S.A. 2003. The overpomping effect on aquifer
salination in Dasht-E-Jangal (Torbat-E-Heydarieh), Geographical
Research, 67: 91-106.
17. Wang, Q.G., Gu, G. and Higano, Y. 2006. Toward integrated
environmental management for challenges in water
environmental protection of lake Taihu basin in China,
Environmental Management, 37 (5): 579ت588.
18. Zacharias, I., Dimitriou, E. and Koussouris, T.H. 2005. Integrated
water management scenarios for wetland protection: application
in Trichonis Lake, Environmental Modelling & Software, 20: