1. Akbari, N. 1999. Issues of Development in Iran. First Edition,
Iranian Academic for Education, culture &Research, Isfahan.
2. Alvanchi, M. and Sabouhi, M. 2007. Productivity growth in
wheat Production in Iran: An Experimental Study. 6th National
Conference of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture,
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
3. Ashrafi, A., Mehrabaneian, A. and pour kakhki, A. 2007. Survey
utilization Petty peasant In Iranian Agriculture: Supportive
Policies and guidelines. 6th National Conference of Agricultural
Economics, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of
4. Bijani, M. and Malek Mohammadi, A. 2007. Survey the
Productivity and effectiveness of Promotional Activities wheat in
the central plan (case study in Fars Province), Jahad Magazine,
5. Byringiro, F. and Reardon, T. 1996. Farm Productivity in
Rowanda. Agricultural Economics. 15:127-136.
6. Farrell, M.j.1957. The Measurement of Productivity Effienciency.
Journal of the Productivity efficiency. Journal of the Royal
Statistical Society. pp 253-290.
7. Foster D .A. , and M. R. Rosenzweig. 2004. Agricultural
Productivity Growth, Rural Economic Diversity and Economic
Reforms :India 1970- 2000. Economic Development and Cultural
8. Griliches, Zvi and Jorgenson.1964. The Explanation of
Productivity Change. Review of Economic Studies.Vol34.
9. Haji. A. 2004. Measurement of Total Factor Productivity and
Analysis of Factors Affecting. MSC Thesis, College of
Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology.
10. Hashemi daran, H. and Sarikhani, N. 1999. Five Articles
Concerning Human Resources in the Agricultural Sector of Iran.
Commercial and Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
11. Jacoby, G. H. 1992. Productivity of man and women and the
Sexual division of labor in peasant agricultural of Peruvian Sierra.
Journal of Development Economics. 37:265-287.
12. Jamison D. T, Lockheed M.E and Lau.L. 1980. Farmer Education
and Farm Efficiency: A Survey. Economic Development and
Cultural change. 29(1): 37-77.
13. Jean Paul.C. , Chavas .R and Michael Roth. Farm Household
Production Effeciency: Evidence from Gambia. American Journal
of Agricultural Economics. 87(1): 160-179.
14. Katz, L.F. and K.M. Murphy. 1992. Change in Relative Wages,
1963-1978: Supply and Demand. Quarterly journal of Economics.
15. Khakbazan M. , and R. Gray. 1993. The role of Labor in Iranian
agricultural Labor Productivity and estimation of agricultural
Production function. Second symposium of policy in Iran, Shiraz,
Iran. October (18-20), 1994.
16. Majdi, A. 1996. The rate of Labor Productivity in Rural Industries
of Khorasan Province and Factors Affecting. Articles and
Speeches of National Congress of Iranian Productivity, Tehran.
17. Mirzaei, M. and Torkamani, J. 2005. Factors Affecting Labor
Productivity of women and men in sugar beet Production (Case
Study: Kerman Province). Journal of Agricultural Economics and
Development, Special Productivity and Efficiency: 256-277.
18. Mir Mohammad Sadeghi, J. 1998. The Role of Human Capital in
Agricultural Development. Journal of Economics and
Administrative Sciences, 21: 72-77.
19. Mokhtari Amir Majdi. 2005. Sampling: Methods and
Applications (Translation). Institute of Statistics.
20. Movahedi, F. and sarikhani, N. 1998. Women's Productivity in
Rice Production with emphasis on Female head households (
Mazandaran Province). Commercial and Agricultural Economics
21. Najafi, B. and Zibaee, M. 1994. Determination Efficiency of
Farm wheatear groomers' in Fars Province. Agr. Econ (6): 71-86.
22. Nguyen, T. and Cheng, E. 1997. Productivity bains From Former
Education in Chin. The Australian Journal of
Agriculturales&Resources. 41(4): 471-497.
23. Rahmani, R. 2001. Technical Efficiency of wheat Farmers and
Factors Affecting (case study: Kohgiloyeh & boyr ahmad),
Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 33: 161-
24. Rafie pour, F. 2005. Hive of Inquiry and Thought. Fifteenth
Edition, Enteshar Publishing Company.
25. Sabouro Yamada. 1985. Productivity Measurement and Analysis
in Agriculture (translation by Heidari,gh. And Neiazi, j.). Center
for Agricultural Economic studies and Planning, Ministry of
26. Seung, S.V. 1974. Employment and Labor productivity in Indian
since1950. Economics Development and cultural change.
27. Sharada, W.2007. The Effects of Education of Farmer
Productivity in Rural Ethiopia. http:// www.csae.
28. Sheikh Zainodin, A. and Torkamani, J. 2007. Total Factor
Productivity of barley in Fars Province. 6th National Conference
of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi
University of Mashhad.
29. Takashi kurosaki. 2001. Effects of Human Capital on Farm and
Non-Farm Productivitiy in Rural Pakistan. Journal of
Development Economic. 19(1): 79-86.
30. Torkamani, J. and Haji Rahimi, M. 1998. The Relationship
between Farm Size and Total Factor Productivity( case study of
Farmers in Fars Province), Ministry of Agriculture, Department
of Planning and budget, commercial and Agricultural Economics
31. Witing Dic, R. 1995. Application of Regression (Translator:
Abrishami, A.). Tehran University Press.