1. Aziza, J. (2006). Economic evaluation of marketing strategies of
rice in Gilan Province, Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 12(4),
715-729. (In Persian)
2. Bafandee Iman Doost, S. (1993). Beet production in the Khorasan
province and its economic estimates. Master's Thesis. Faculty of
Humanities, Tarbiyat Modares University. (in Persian)
3. Emadzadeh M. and Daliri Chvlaby H. (2007). The comparative
advantage of production and import of rice in Iran. Quarterly
Economic Reviews, 4(3), 23-44. (in Persian)
4. Fahimifar, J. (1992). Economic analysis of rice in the world and
in Iran's position on this product. Master' s Thesis. Faculty of
Economics, Tehran University. (in Persian)
5. Fakhrayi, A. and Noroozi F. (2007). Error correction model of
demand for different types of imported rice and local rice in Iran.
Quarterly Iranian Economic Research, 9(30), 119-135. (in
6. Ghane, A. (2002). Factors affecting rice consumption in Iran.
Master's Thesis. Faculty of Management. Islamic Azad
University, Arak Branch. (in Persian)
7. Ghaderi, Kh. Torkamani J. (2003).Estimating OF Rice supply and
demand functions are estimated for the period 1379-1345 (with
static and convergence tests). The Fourth Iranian Agricultural
Economics Conference, Karaj, 21 March. (in Persian)
8. Ghosh, N. and Neogi, C. (1995). Supply Response of Food Grain
and Policy Actions: A model with Rational Expectation
Hypothesis. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50, 135-
9. Gilanpoor, O. (1999). The Necessity of Systematic Attitude of
policy-making system in the rice economy. First Seminar of
Development of Gilan Province. Rasht, Iran. (in Persian)
10. Gilanpoor, O. and Yazdani, S. (1997). Effects of trade
liberalization on the rice economy of Iran. Journal of Agricultural
Sciences of Iran, 28(2), 19-29. (In Persian)
11. Kofi Ocran, M. and Biekpe, N. (2008). Agricultural commodity
supply response in Ghana. Journal of Economic Studies, 35(3),
224 – 235.
12. Komeyjani, A., Nouri, K., Moghadesi, R. and Gilanpoor, O.
(2000). The analysis on the relationship between agricultural
products and trade policies, currency and estimated demand and
supply functions and selection of imported agricultural products,
Journal of Commerce Researches, 6(24), 1-25. (in Persian)
13. Molua, E. (2010). Risponse of Rice Yields in Cameroon: Some
Implication for Agricultural Price Policy. Libyan Agriculture
Research Center Journal International, 1(3), 182-194.
14. Muchapondwa, E. (2009). Supply Response of Zimbabwean
Agriculture: 1970-1999. Journal of Afjare, Parm 3(1), 28-42.
15. Najafi, B. (2000). Investigating of Government policies in the
field of rice: issues and approaches. Journal of Agricultural
Economics and Development, 8(31),7-29. (in Persian)
16. Nerlove, M. (1956). Estimates of the elasticities of supply of
selected agricultural commodities. Journal of Farm Economics,
38(2), 496- 509.
18. Nouri, K. (2006). Disturbing effect on the rice market supply,
demand and imports in Iran. Quarterly Research and
Construction, 19(73), 17-25. (In Persian)
19. Parmeh, Z. and Gilanpoor, O. (2009). Investigating of market
regulation policies of rice in Iran and comparison with selected
countries and provide solutions to improve market regulation.
Journal of Commerce Studies, 7(38), 32-49.(in Persian)
20. Parmeh, Z., Gilanpoor, O., Khaledi, K., Jeyran, A. and Piruz, E.
2010. The rice market. The Institute of Trade Studies & Research,
Tehran. (in Persian)
22. Rahji, M.A.Y. and Adewumi, M.O. (2008). Market supply
response and demand for local rice in Nigeria: Implications for
self–sufficiency policy. Journal of Centeral European Agriclture,
23. Renteria, B.S. (2003). An econometric analysis of the future
Indian food supply and demand. A Thesis in Agricultural and
Applied Econonomics. Texas University.
25. Sadeghi Tkasy, F. (2000). Rice economy of Iran. Master,s
Thesis. Faculty Economics and Political Science, Martyr Beheshti
University. (in Persian)
26. Salassi, M.E. (1995). The responsiveness of U. S rice acreage to
price and production costs. Journal of Agriculture Applied
Economics, 27(2), 386-399.
27. Thanh Danh, V. (2007). The role of prices in stimulating
Vietnamese rice economy. CAS Discussion paper No 52.
29. Zubaidi Baharumshah, A. (1991). A model for the rice and wheat
economy in Malaysia: An empirical assessment of alternative
specifications. Journal of Pertanika, 14(3), 383-391.