1. Abyar, N.1381. Study of effective factors on Soya area expansion
in Golestan province. Agricultural economics and
development quarterly journal, Vol (10) N: 30
2. Bagi, F.S and Bagi, S.K .1989. A model of farm level demand for
extension information North Central Journal of Agri.
Economics (11) 267-307.
3. Bellemare M F and Barrett CB.2004.An ordered Tobit model of
market participation Evidence from Keny, online in
4. Einollahy, M .1377. Determination price and non price factors on
sugar area expansion in Khorasan province. Thesis of agricultural
economic Tehran University.
5. Ghorbani, M and Dehghanian, S.1385. Determination price and
non price factors on sugar area expansion in Khorasan province.
Sugar beet journal N (113):101-122
6. Joshi, G.R.1993.Determinates of production and marketing
Surplus of rice in Chituan District of Nepal. Coolege, Laguna,
Philippines, M.S. Thesis in agriculture economics.
7. McDonald, J.F and Moffitt, R.A.1982.The Uses of Tobit
Analysis. Review of Economic and Statistics .62:318-21.
8. Reddy, N.A .1989. Farm Supply response paddy: A case study of
Andhra Pradesh, Indian Journal of agri. Economics, 44(4):444-
9. Shariatmadary, M.1379.Reported to oil seeds conference Karaj.
10. Shafiee, L.1386. Study of effective factors on olive area
expansion in Kerman province Agricultural economics and
development quarterly journal.Vol (15), N: 58
11. Statistical Book of Kerman Province .1385
12. Ziemer, R.F and white, F.C.1981."A tobit model of the demand
for farmland." Southern Journal of Agri.Economics.13:1
13. Zokaee, A.1380. Sampling methods. Publication of Tehran