1. Asadpoor, H. and Khalilian S. and Peikani Gh.2005.Theory andapplication of linear- idealistic- fuzzy planning model inoptimizing cultivation pattern, serial of agricultural economicsnd development, special edition of productivity and efficiency,307- 338.
2. Asadpoor H. and HasaniMoghadam M. and Ahmadi Gh.2007.Designing a multipurpose decision making model in order todefine optimal cultivation pattern in Dasht-e-Naz in Sari. Acollection of articles on sixth conference of agriculturaleconomics, Iran, Mashhad.
3. Biswas, A. and Dharmars, Rao JR. 1978. Fuzzy goalprogramming, an additive model, fuzzy sets and systems; 24:27-34.
4. Biswas, A. and Pal, B.B. 2005.Application of fuzzy goalProgramming technique toland use planning in agriculture
system. The international of management Science, omega 33:391-398.
5. Chalam, G.A. 1994. Fuzzy Programming (FGP). Approach tostochastics transportation problem under budgetary constraintFuzzy sets systems. 66(3):293-299.
6. Derijani A and Koopahi M. 2000. Application of decisiveidealistic and fuzzy planning technic in optimizing agriculture
productions.A collection of articles on third conference ofagricultural economics, Iran, Mashhad, 629- 725.
7. Dhingra, A.K., S.S. Rao. H. Miura.1990. Multiobjctive decisionMaking in a Fuzzy environment with applications to helicopterdesign, AIAA Journal, 28(4):703-710
8. Ebrahimi, P.2005.Studying and evaluating management andsupplying demand of urban water in drouth conditions (Isfahan),serial of water and environment, No. 48, 49.
9. Ghahraman B. 1999. Management of water sources in Mashhad,consultant engineers of Sarvab, waterworks office inKhorasanRazavi, power ministry.
10. Heydari N. and Ghods A. and Kanouni A. 2004. Efficiency ofwater consumption in agriculture products at different regions ofthe country (Kerman, Hamedan, Moghan, Golestan and Khuzestan), The first meeting of managing drainage and wateringnetworks.
11. Iskandar, M. G. 2007.Using the weighted max-min approach forstochastic fuzzy goal programming :a case of fuzzy weights.Applied mathematics and computation. Vol. 188, pp:456-461
12. Keramatzadeh A. and Chizari A. H. and Moosavi H. 2005. Waterresources management through optimally dedicating waterbetween lands under barriers: the case study of Barzo barrier inShiravan.Acollection of articleson fifth conference of agriculturaleconomics, SystanBalouchestanuniversity.
13. Kordavani P. 2002. Water resources and issues in Iran.The firstvolume, sixth edition, Tehran university publishing.
14. Kahkha A. and SoltaniGh. 1996. Defining the unriskabilityof farmers in Fars province, summary of articles on
first conference of agricultural economics, Iran, Zabol.
15. Kohansal M. and Mohammadian F. 2005. Application of fuzzyidealistic planning in defining optimal cultivation pattern ofagriculture products.Serial of agricultural economics and
16. Mohammadi J. Givi J. 2001. Evaluating lands coordination forwheat in Felavarjan region using theory of fuzzy
collections.Serial of agriculture sciences and technologies andnatural resources, 103- 115.
17. Mohammadi H. and Torkamani J. 2001. Application of targetplanning model conjugated with risk (GP- tMoTAD) in
considering modern technology acceptance by farmers whocultivate sweet corn in Fars province. Serial agricultureeconomics and development, 205- 233.
18. Mansouri H. Kohansal M. 2001. Defining optimal cultivationpattern based on two economic and environmental views, Acollection of articles on sixth conference of agriculturaleconomics, Iran, Mashhad.
19. Narasimhan, R. 1980.Goal programming ina Fuzzyenvironmental Decision Sciences, 11:325-336
20. Pal, B.B.I. Basu .1996. Selection of app ropriate prioritystructurefor optimal land allocation in agricultural planning
throught goal programming Indian. Journal of AgriculturalEconomics 51(3): 342-354
21. Pal, B.B., Moitra B.N .2003. Fuzzy goal programming approachto long term an allocation planning problem in agriculture system:Case In: Proceeding of fifth international conference onadvances in pattern vecognition. Allied publishers pvt. Ltd, P:441-447
22. Seckler D, Amarasing heu, moden D, silva R and Baker R. 1998.world water Demand and supply, 1990 t. 2025: scenarios andIssues International water management Institute.
23. Slowinski, R.1986. A multicriteria Fuzzy linear programmingMethod for water Supply system Development plan. Fuzzy setsand systems, 19: 217-37
24. Suresh, K.R. and Mujumdar, P.P .2004. A Fuzzy risk approachfor performance evaluation of an irrigation reservoir system.Agricultural water management 69: 159-177.
25. Terra, L.D.B.; Gouvea, M.M., Jr.(1999) Fuzzy goal programmingapplied to the optimal reactive power flowproblem
26. Tiwari, R.N., S. Dhormar, J.R. Rao .1996. Fuzzy goalprogramming, an additive Model. Fuzzy sts and systems, 24:27-34
27. Yang, J.P. H, Ignizio, H.J. Kilm.1991, Fuzzy programming withnonlinear membership function: Piecewise liner programmingapproximation, Fuzzy sets and systems, 11; 39-53
28. Yu, Pl.a. 1973. Class of solution for group decision problems.Management science. 19(8): 936-946.
29. Zade, L.A.1965. Fuzzy Programming and liner Programmingwith27
30. Zimmermann , H.J. 1978. Fuzzy programming and linearprogramming with several objective function, Fuzzy sets andsystem, 1:45-55.