1. Akbari, M. and Karimi Hesnije, H. 2000. Impact of export growthon economic growth and capital formation. Journal of Plan andBudget. 52: 63-84.
2. Anonymous. 2003. The Third program of economic, social andcultural development in Islamic Republic of Iran( 2000-2004).Organization of Management and Planning.
3. Anonymous. 2005. Economic report and balance for 2005.Central Bank of Iran.
4. Anonymous.2009. Agriculture annals. Ministry of AgricultureJahad. Volume 2. Page 289.
5. Anvyh Tekie, L. 2007. Comparison comparative advantage ofIran's export of apple with a major exporters of this product.Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 15(58):177-203.
6. Ashrafi, M., Karbasi A. and Sadrolashrafi S.M. 2007.Comparative advantage of export and production raisin in Iran.
Agricultural Economics and Development. 15(58):39-59.
7. Bahta S.T, Jooste A. 2005. The efect of internationalisation onthe Beef and Maize sub-sectors: The relevance of RevealedComparative Advantage measures. Agrekon. 44:452-464.
8. Biria, S. and Jabl Ameli, F.2006. Factors affecting for the exportof pistachio, saffron and date in of non-oil exports goods basketof Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development.
9. Dashti, GH., Khodaverdizadeh, M. and Mohammadrezaei, R.2010. Analysis of comparative advantage and the global exportmarket structure for pistachio. Journal of Agricultural Economicsand Development. 24(1): 99-106.
10. De Vany A, Lee Hong Kim C. 2003. Stochastic marketstructure: Concentration measures and motion picture antitrust,Institute for development policy and management, University ofManchester.
11. Fahimifar, J. and Fathi, Y. 2002. Study of comparative advantageand priority of clothing export target markets of in Iran. FirstPrinting. Institute for trade studies and research. Tehran.
12. Forghani, H. and Kiani Abri, M. 2005.Study comparativeadvantage of Iranian cumin in comparison with selected
countries. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development.13(52): 145-153.
13. Hoseini, M. and Homan, T. 2007. Study of date global marketand target markets for Iranian export date. Journal of AgriculturalEconomics and Development. 15(57): 1-29.
14. Hoseini, M. and Parmeh, Z. 2004. Structure of global market andtarget markets for Iranian carpets. Journal of trade studies. 30: 84-114.
15. ITC, Comtrade Database, PC/ TAS, 2006.
16. Khodaverdizadeh, M. 2008. Market Structure andPrioritiesWhithin Exporting Target Markets of Iranian
17. Kumar N.R, Rai A.B, Mathura R. 2008. Export of Cucumber andGherkin from India: Performance, Destinations, Competitiveness
and Determinants. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 21:130-138.
18. Lee J .1995. Comparative Advantage in Manufacturing as aDeterminant of Industrialization: The Korean case, World
19. Li K.W, Bender S. 2002. The gain and loss of ComparativeAdvantage in manufactured exports among regions. CenterDiscuss Paper.
20. Maddala G.C, Dobson S, Millen E.1995. Microeconomics, TheRegulation of Monopoly, Mc Grawhill Book Company Press.
21. Manir H .1996. South Asian Economics in the Global TradingSystem, The Australian National University Press.
22. Najafi Alamdarloo, H. and Hassani, Y. 2009. Study comparativeadvantage of production, export and identification of targetmarkets cumin. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research.1(3): 101-122.
23. Parmeh, Z., Hosseini, M., Nabizadeh, A. and Mohebbi, H.R.2009. Export capacity and target markets for Iranian saffron.Journal of trade studies. 51: 59-95.
24. Paspan, F. 2006. Survey factors affecting the export of IranianSaffron. Journal of Economic Research. 6(2): 1-15.
25. Pistachio. M.Sc. Thesis. Agriculture Faculty. Department ofAgriculture Economics. 128 page.
26. Tajiani, H. and Koopahi, M. 2005. Stimation functions of supplyand demand for Iranian Saffron export. Journal ofIranianAgricultural Sciences. 36(3): 573-580.
27. Williams E, Rosen R. 1999. A better approach to market poweranalysis, Tellus institute, United states of America Press