1.Abdulai, A., Jain D. K. and Sharma, A. K. 1999. Household Food
Demand in India. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50 (2): 316-
2.Bakhshoodeh, M. 1995. Demand of meat in Iran. Proceedings of
the First Conference on Iran's agricultural economy. 2: 588-565.
3.Barykany, A., Shajari, Sh. and Amjadi, A. 2007. calculate elasticity
of price and income demand for food in Iran: using the almost
ideal demand system dynamic. Agriculture Economics and
Development. 15: 60-45.
4.Balcombe, K., Davidova, S. and Morrison, J. A.1999. Consumer
Behavior in a Country in Transition with a Strongly Contracting
Economy. The Case of Food Consumption in Bulgaria. Journal of
Agricultural Economics, 50 (1): 36-47.
5.Banks, J., Blundell, R. and Lewbel, A. 1997. Quadratic engel
curves and consumer demand, The Review of Economics and
Statistics, 79(4): 527-539.
6.Chen, K. and Chen, C. 2000. Cross Product Censoring in a Demand
System with Limited Dependent Variables. A Multivariate Probit
Model Approach. Rural economy. Staff paper. University of
7.Deaton, A. and Muellbauer J. 1980a. An almost ideal demand
System. American Economic Review, 70 (3): 312-326.
8.Deaton, A. and Muellbauer J. 1980b. Economics and consumer
behavior. Cambridge Uni Press Cambridge.
9.Ernest Liu, K. 2003. Food Demand In Urban CHINA. An Emprical
Analysis Using Micro Houshold Data. Thesis (M.S). The Ohio
State University. USA, 164.
10. Esfandiari, N.1996. Some of the demand function for wheat and
other foodstuffs in Iran. Almost Ideal Demand System. MSc
thesis in agricultural economics. Shiraz University.
11. Fkhraei, A. and Nowruzi, F.2006. Error correction model of
demand for different types of imported rice and local rice in Iran.
Quarterly Iranian Economic Research. (30): 135-119.
12. Faraj-Zadeh, G. and Najafi, B.2004. Reduce the effects of
subsidies on food consumers in Iran. Quarterly Iranian Economic
Research. (20): 156-135.
13. Frank T, D. and Dean C. M. 2004. Aggregation effects on price
and expenditure elasticities in a quadratic almost ideal demand
system. Canadian Journal of Economics, 37 (3): 48-53.
14. Gharib Nawaz, M.R.2007. Effect on the consumption pattern of
households in urban and rural income distribution in Iran: using
Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System Model. Master thesis in
agricultural economics. Shiraz University.
15. Gylanpur, A. 2000. Optimization model for Iran's rice policy.
Ph.D. Dissertation University. Science and Research Unit.
16. Gholipour Soleimani, A. 1999. Econometric model for Iranian
imports. National Rice Research Institute.
17. Gujarati, D. 1993. Econometric foundations. Abrishami, H.
translation. Tehran University Press.
18. Gorman, W. M. 1970. The Concavity of Additive Utility
Functions. Unpublished typescript, University of North Carolina.
Reprinted as Chapter 9 in C. Blackorby and A. F. Shorrocks, eds.
Separability and Aggregation: Collected Works of W. M.
Gorman, Volume I Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1995: 127-136
19. Hashemi Banab, s. and Qhahremanzadeh, A.2005. The pattern of
consumption of foodstuffs in Iran: using Detachable Test.
Abstract This is the fifth conference on Iran Agricultural
Economics. University of Sistan and Baluchestan. Agricultural
and Development Economics. 15. (60): 257 -150
20. Hassanpour, A. and Khalid, M.2000. Demand structure of the
main groups of goods and services in urban Iran. Proceedings of
the Third Conference of Iranian Agriculture Economics. Ferdowsi
University of Mashhad. 207.
21. Hein, D. and Wessells, C.R. 1990. Demand Systems Estimation
with Microdata. A Censored Regression Approach. Journal of
Business & Economic Statistics, 8 (3): 365-371.
22. Jafari, F.and Kohansal, M. R.2007. The demand for meat in Iran.
Abstract Agriculture Economics Sixth Conference of Iran.
Mashhad University. 183.
23. Khalilian, S.1990. calculate and estimates of demand for rice.
Thesis from instructors. Tarbiat Modarres University.
24. Laraki, K. 1989. Food subsidies. A Case Study of Price reform in
Moroco. LSMS Working Paper. No. 50.
25. Liu, K. And Sun, Ch. 2005. A globally flexible. quadratic almost
ideal demand system: an application for meat demand in Taiwan.
Paper department of economics, national Chung Cheng
26. Ministry of Agriculture. 2009. Statistics.
27. Mojaver Hosseini, F.2007. estimated elasticity of price and
income for the group of edible and non edible products: using
almost ideal demand system. Journal of Agricultural and
Development Economics. (57): 8. 224-199.
28. Mohammadi, H. 1999. estimates import demand for grains with
almost ideal demand linear model. MS Thesis, University of
29. Pakdaman, M. 2007. Effect of food subsidy reform on food
security in Iran. MS Thesis, University of Shiraz.
30. Pollak, R.A. and Wales, T.J. 1992. Demand system specification
and estimation. Oxford University. Press. New York.
31. Rickertsen, KChalfant, J.A. and Steen, M. 1995.The effects of
advertising on the demand for vegetables. Europe Review
Agricultural Economics, 22 (6): 481-494.
32. Stocktone, M.C. 2004. Applications Of Demand Analysis For
The Dairy Industry Using Household Level Scanner Data. Thesis
(PHD). Texas A&M University. USA.
33. Shonkwiler, J.S. and Yen, S. 1999. Two-Step Estimation of a
Censored System of Equations. American Journal of Agricultural
Economics, 81 (4): 972-982.
34. Scheaffer, R.L., Mendenhall, W. and Ott, L. 1995. Elementary
survey sampling. Wadsworth publishing company. Fifth edition.
35. Tiffin, A. and Tiffin R.1999. Estimate of Food Demand
Elastisities for Great Britain: 1972-1994. Journal of Agricultural
Economics, 50 (1): 140-147.
36. Wenye, Y. 2007. Food demand in rural china: a study of rural
household models. Phd thesis. The Ohio State University