1. Anviye Tekye L. 2007. Comparative advantage of Iran's export ofapple with a major exporter of this product. QuarterlyAgricultural Economic and Development. 58: 177-203. (inPersian)
2. Archi Bugi D, Pinata M. 1992. The technological specializationof advanced countries. A report to the EEC on internationalpublishes science and technology activities, Dortrecht, kluwerAcademic.
3. Azizi, A. and S. Yazdani. 2006. Pistachio export industry:challenges and remedies. Journal of Economic Research. 74: 217-247. (in Persian)
4. Balassa B. 1965. Trade liberalization and revealed comparativeadvantage. The Manchester School of Economic and SocialStudies. 33:99-123.
5. Brasili A, Epifani P, Helg R. 2000. On the dynamics of tradepatterns, CESPRI, Working Paper, No. 115, Italy.
6. Dalum B, Laursen K, Villumsen G. 1996. The long termdevelopments of OECD export specialisation pattern sidespecialisationand “stickiness”. Danish Research Unit forIndustrial Dynamics. No. 96-14.
7. Dashti G. Khodaverdizadeh M. Rezai M. 2010. Analysis ofcomparative advantage and the global export market for
pistachios. Journal of Economic and Agricultural Development.(in Persian)
8. Hillman A L. 1980. Observations the relation between Revealedcomparative advantage and competitive advantage as indicated bypre-trade relative prices. Weltwirtschaftliches Archive, 116: 315-321.
10. Laursen k. 1998. Revealed comparative advantage and thealternative as measures of international specialization,
Department of industrial economic and strategy, DRUID,Working Paper, No. 30-98.
11. Mehrabi Bashrabadi H. Study of factors affecting on Iran’s globalmarket share of pistachio. Quarterly Agricultural Economic andDevelopment. 39: 85-102. (in Persian)
12. Michaely M. 1962/67. Concentration in international trade,contributions economic analysis Amsterdam, North-Hollandpublishing company.
13. Nesternko O. 2006. Competitiveness of Ukrainian products,Master of Arts in economics, national university kyiv- mohylaacademy. pp1. 45.
14. Rahimi H. 2001. Study of effect of exchange rate changes onexport prices and trade balance. Thesis of Master of Science,International Economics, Faculty of Economics, University ofShiraz. (in Persian).