1. H.G.Eger Hansen .1996. Energy for Tomorrow's World ,translated by D. Foroughi. Tehran: Iran's national energy
2. Aminifard.E. 2001. Estimation of household demand, MasterThesis, Department of Economics, University of Shiraz.
3. Sasoli, M. and saleh, A .2007. The impact of monetary policy onvalue-added agriculture. Special Issue of Sixth Conference ofAgricultural Economics,P: 233-242.
4. Khaksari, E. and Bazdar Ardabili, P .2006. Elasticity of fuels inCountry ground transportation. Quarterly Economic Research, thesixth year, the first number.
5. Zeraenejad, M. and Ghopanchi, F. 2007. Estimated errorcorrection models of gasoline. Letter of Commerce, No. 4, p 52-29.
6. Abbasinejad, H. and Sadeghi, H .1999. Stable relationshipbetween energy demand and energy prices and economic activityin the economy, Journal of Economic Research, No. 45, p. 51-32.
7. Asgari, E .2002. Estimation of household demand for electricity,Journal of Planning and Budget, Number 62, 63, p 119-103.
8. Gojorati, Damoudar .1999. Principles of econometric, interpreter,Hamid Abrishami, Tehran, Tehran University Press.
9. Nabieian, S. and Alavi, N . 2007. The effect of mechanization onagricultural sector growth. Sixth Conference of AgriculturalEconomics, Mashhad.
10. Noferesti, M .1999. Unit roots and integration in econometric,Rasa Cultural Services Institute, Tehran.
11. Ministry of Energy (various years), the energy balance of Iran,Tehran, Ministry of Energy.
12. Chang h.s, Yo Hosing. 1991. The Demand for ResidentialElectricity: New evidence on time Varing elastisities. AppliedEconomics. Vol. 23.
13. Johansson, T. and Totto. L, 1983. "OPEC Domestic oil Demand",OPecReviw. 19(3), PP.190-200.
14. Michael L. 2006. Empirical assessment of the Determinants ofRoad Energy Demand in Greece. Journal of Energy Economics'385-403.767
15. Oludele, A and ziramba (2008), the demand for gasoline in SouthAfrica. Journal energy economices. PP 3222-3229.
16. Piyush T. 2000. Architectural, Demographic and EconomicCauses of Electricity Consumption. Journal Of policy Modeling.Vol. 22, No.1.
17. Ramanathan R. 1999. Short and long-run Elastics of gasolineDemand in India: An Empirical Analysis using cointegrationTechniques. Energy economics. PP321-330.
18. Silk J.I and F.L. Joutz, 1997. Short and long-run elasticities onresidential electricity demand: A cointegration approach. EnergyEconomics, Vol.1.
19. Uri N.D, 1994. The impact of Measurement Error in the data onEstimates of the Agricultural Demand for Electricity in the USA,Energy Economics,16,PP: 121-131.
20. Yo Hing. 1994. estimation of Residential demand for Electricitywith the Cross Sectionally Correlated and Time- WiseAutoregressive model. Resource and Energy Economics. Vol. 16.