1. Asgari, M. and H. Tofighi. 2009. Identification of Effective Factors on RealExchange Rate Misalignment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Iran.Journal of Economic Research Review. 33: 223-246. (in Persian)
2. Azid, T., M. Jamil. and A. Kousar. 2005. Impact of Exchange RateVolatility on Growth and Economic Performance: A Case Study ofPakistan . The Pakistan Development Review. 44: 749–775.
3. Bagella, M., L. Becchetti. and L, Hassan. 2006. Real Effective ExchangeRate Volatility and Growth: A Framework to Measure Advantages ofFlexibility vs. Costs of Volatility. Journal of Banking & Finance. 30: 1149–
4. Bleaney, M. and D. Greenaway. 2001. The Impact of Terms of Trade andReal Exchange Rate Volatility on Investment and Growth in Sub-SaharanAfrica. Journal of Development Economics. 65: 491–500.
5. Feshari, M. 2008. The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Volatility onProduction (The Case of Iran). M. Sc. Thesis, Tabriz University, Tabriz,Iran.
6. Gala, P. and C. Lucinda. 2006. Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth:Old and New Econometric Evidence. Journal of Economia, Brasilia. 7(4):165–187.
7. Ghetmiri, M. and R. Sherafatian Jahromi. 2007. A Comparative Study ofthe Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Output: Evidence from Panel Cointegration in Selected Developing Countries (1981-2004).Journal ofEconomic Review. 4(1): 25-50. (in Persian)
8. Hallafi, H. R. 2007. Real Exchange Rate and the Iranian Economic Growth.Journal of Economic Research. 79: 59-75. (in Persian)
9. Hallafi, H. R., A. R. Eghbali. and R. Gaskari. 2004. Real Exchange RateMisalignment and Economic Growth in Iran’s Economy. Journal ofEconomic Research Review. 14: 167-187. (in Persian)
10. Izadi, H. and M. Izadi. 2009. The Effect of Exchange Rate Flucuations onthe Value Added of Industrial Sector by Use of Purchasing Power Parity(Crumm Index). Iranian Journal of Trade Studies. 52: 65-95. (in Persian)
11. Jafari, M. 1999. The Impact of Real Exchange Rate on Economic Growth:The case of Iran: 1959-1996. M. SC. Thesis, Mazandaran University, Sari,Iran.
12. Kazerooni, A. R. and M. Dolatti. 2007. The Impact of Exchange RateUncertainty on Private Investment: The Case of Iran (1961-2002). IranianJournal of Trade Studies. 45: 283-306. (in Persian)
13. Kazerooni, A. R. and N. Rostami. 2007. The Non-Symmetric Effects ofExchange Rate Fluctuations on the Real Output and Price in Iran. Journal ofEconomic Research Review. 25: 177-196. (in Persian)
14. Keshavarz Bahaghighat, N. 2005. Survey The Impact of Exchange RateUncertainty on Private Investment in Iran. M. Sc. Thesis, AlzahraUniversity, Tehran, Iran.
15. Khataei, M. and S. H. Mousavinik. 2009. The Effect of FinancialDevelopment in The Relationship between the Exchange rate Fluctuationsand Economic Growth.Journal of Iranian Economic Research. 37: 1-19. (in
16. MacDonald, R. 2000. The Role of the Exchange Rate in Economic Growth:A Euro-Zone Perspective. NBB Working Paper. 9.17. McLeod, D. and J. Welch. 1993. Exchange Rate Uncertainty and EconomicGrowth in Latin America. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, research paper.9338.
18. Moradpour, M., M. Ebrahimi. and V. Abbasion. 2008. The Effect of RealExchange Rate Uncertainty on Private Investment.Journal of IraniaEconomic Research. 35: 159-176. (in Persian)
19. Öksüzler, O. 2009. The Effect of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on PrivateFixed Investment: Example of Turkey. Anadolu International Conference inEconomics, Eskisehir, Turkey.
20. Razin, O. and S. Collins. 1997. Real Exchange Rate Misalignments andGrowth. NBER Working Paper. W6174.
21. Salvatore, D. 2009. Theory and Problems of International Economics.Arbab, H. R. Ney Press, 6th ed., Tehran.
22. Schnabl, G. 2008. Exchange Rate Volatility and Growth in Small OpenEconomies at the EMU Periphery. Journal of Economic Systems. 32: 70–91.
23. Tashkini, A. 2005. Applied Econometrics with Microfit. Artistic andCultural Institute of Dibagaran, Tehran.