1. Barikani, E., R. Mohammadzadeh and N. Shahnoushi. 2008.Economic analysis of cumin production and marketing.
Agricultural Economics and Development. 64: 119-138. (inPersian)
2. Web site of Khane Keshavarz. 2010. Online:http://www.irafo.ir/p2.asp?id=25.
3. Hajiyani, P., S. Khaliliyan, H. Abrishami and Gh. Peykani. 2005.Survey of technical efficiency of shrimp quarry navy of KhalijeFars, case study Bushehr province. Agricultural Economics andDevelopment. Special Edition of Productivity and Efficiency. PP:201-225.
4. Hassanpour, B. 1997. Economic surveying of fig production andmarketing in Fars province. MSc thesis. Shiraz University. PPs:4-6 and 15-46.
5. Dehghaniyan, S., N. Shahnoushi and Y. Azarinfar. 2006. Analysisof barberry efficiency and marketing in Khorasan province (casestudy: Ghayenat). Agricultural Science and Natural Resource.13(4): 165-173. (in Persian)
6. Rhmani, R. 2001. Technical efficiency of wheat farmers andfactors affecting it, case study: Kohghilouye and Boyerahmad.Agricultural Economics and Development .33: 161-183. (inPersian)
7. Sabouhi, M. and E. Mojarad. 2009. Survey of cotton farmer’sefficiency in Khorasan province with used parametric method.
Journal of Economic and Agricultural Development of Iran. 2:27-35. (in Persian)
8. Faryadras, V., A. Chizari and A. Moradi. 2002. Determining andcomparing cotton farmer’s efficiency of Iran. AgriculturalEconomics and Development. 10(4): 89-102. (in Persian)
9. Mehrabi Boshrabadi, H. and M.R. Pakravan. 2009. Determiningspecies of efficiencies and return to scale of sunflower farmers inKhoy. Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development(Agricultural Science and Technology).23(2): 96-103. (inPersian)
10. Norani Azad, H., H. Mohammadi and A. Nejati. 2006.Determining of cotton farmers technical efficiency in Fars
province. 1(2): 41-52. (in Persian)
11. Ministry of Jihad-e Keshavarzi. 2010. Office of statistics andinformation. Online: http://dbagri.maj.ir/zrt/year.asp.
12. Yazdani, S. and E. Pishbahar. 2004. Evaluation of cotton andsugar beet efficiency in Iran with used DEA. Journal of
Agriculture, Tehran University. 6(1):7. (in Persian)
13. Battese, G.E. 1993. Frontier production function and technical
efficiency: A survey of empirical applications in agriculturleconomics. Agricultural Economics. 7: 185-208.
14. Coelli, T.J. 1995. Recent developments in frontier modelling andefficiency measurement. Australian Journal of AgriculturalEconomics. 3: 219-24.
15. Battese, G.E. and T.J. Coelli. 1995. A model for technicalinefficiency effects in a stochastic frontier production function forpanel data. Emperical Econ. (20):325-332.
16. Farrel, M. J. 1957. The measurement of productive efficiency. J.Royal Stat Society. 253-281.
17. Kaliba, A. R. and C.R. Engle. 2004. Cost efficiency of catfishfarms in chicot county. arkansas: the impact of extension services.Paper prepared for presentation at the Southern AgriculturalEconomics Association Annual Meeting, USA.
18. Kumbhakar, S. C. 1994. Production fruntievs, panel data and timevarying technial efficiency. J. Econometrics. 46(2) : 201-211
19. Singh , V.K., D. D. Gupta and H. Singh. 1992. Input useefficiency in wheat crop in Haryana. Ind, J. Agr. Econ.. 125-134.
20. Wirat, K. 2001. Measurement of technical efficiency in Thaiagricultural production. online: WWW. Std.cpc.ku.ac.th.