1. Abunuri, A. and R. Abbasi ghaderi. 2007. Investigating theeffects of economic growth on poverty in Iran. Journal of
Economic Research, 30: 21-34.(in Persian)
2. Aghion P., Caroli E. and G. Peñalosa. 1999. “Inequality andEconomic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth
Theories,” Journal of Economic Literature 3:1615-1660.
3. Anand, S. and S. Kanbur. 1993. The Kuznets process and theinequality development relationship. Journal of DevelopmentEconomics, 40: 25–52.
4. Assadzadeh, A. and S. Paul. 2001. "Poverty, Growth andRedistribution: A Case Study of Iran", W R, United Nations
University, Discussion paper No. 2001/124.
5. Baltagi, B. 2002. Econometric analysis of panel data. John Wileyand Sons
6. Barro, R. 2000. “Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries,”Journal of Economic Growth, 5:5-32
7. Bruno, M., Ravallion, M. and L. Squire. 1998. Equity and growthin developing countries: old and new perspectives on the policyissues, in income distribution and high-quality growth (edited byVito Tanzi and Ke-young Cho), Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
8. Cheng, I. H. and H. J. Wall, H. J. 2000. NAFTA and the changingpattern of state export, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
9. Egger, P. (2000). A note on the proper econometric specificationof the gravity equation, Economics Letters, 66: 25-31.
10. Gallet, C. A. and R. M. Gallet. 2004. U.S. growth and incomeinequality: evidence of racial differences, The Social ScienceJournal, 41: 43–51.
11. Gorji, M. 1997. The effects of economic policies of governmenton income distribution. Journal of Commercial Research, 2: 21-34. (in Persian)
12. Jha, S. 1996. The Kuznets curve: A reassessment. WorldDevelopment, 24: 773–780.
13. Khaledi, K. and Zavar, P. 2005. Poverty in rural and urbanregions. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 49:
14. Khaledi, K. and M. Sadrolashrafi. 2005. The interrelationshipbetween economic growth in agricultural sector andincome 23: 25-39. (in Persian)
15. Kuznets, S. 1955. Economic growth and income inequality, TheAmerican Economic Review. 45: 1-28.
16. Lee, C.C., Chiu, Y.B. and C. H. Sun. 2010. The environmentalKuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?Energy Policy, 38: 12-23.
17. Nili, M. and E. Farahbakhsh. 1998. The relationship betweeneconomic growth and income distribution. Journal of Plan andBudget, 34: 121-154.
18. Papanek, G. F.and O. Kyn. 1986. The effect on incomedistribution of development, the growth rate and economic
strategy, Journal of Development Economics, 23: 55–65.
19. Randolph, S. and W. Lott. 1993. Can the Kuznets effect be reliedon to induce equalizing growth? World Development, 21: 829–840.
20. Sadeghi, H. Asariarani, E. and Z. Jalili. The relationship betweeneconomic growth and poverty with poverty elasticity approach.Journal of Commercial Research, 50; 73-100. (in Persian)
21. Sadeghi, H., Baskha, M. and V. Shaghaghi Shahri. 2008. Therelationship between economic growth and income inequality indeveloping countries. Journal of Social Welfare, 33: 27-44. (inPersian)
22. Shahbaz, M. 2010. Income inequality-economic growth and nonlinearity:a case of Pakistan, International Journal of SocialEconomics, 8: 613-636.
23. Tabassum, A. 2005. Economic Growth and Income InequalityRelationship: Role of Credit Market Imperfection, CEPR
discussion paper, No: 2307
24. Toudehrousta, M. and M. Rezaei. 2002. Investigating incomedistribution in Iran. Policy Economic Information. 177: 213-228.
25. Zibaei, M. and A. Shooshtarian. 2008. Dynamic poverty in Iranwith using compound data. Journal of Economic Research, 32:55-83. (in Persian)
26. Varaghaei, A. 2007. The relationship between economic growthand income inequality in Islamic countries. MSc Thesis, IsfahanUniversity, Faculty of economics.