1. Bakhshoodeh M. 2010. Impacts of world prices transmission todomestic rice markets in rural Iran, Food Policy, 35:12-19.
2. Bakhshoodeh M. and Thomson K. J. 2006. Social Welfare Effectsof Removing Multiple Exchange Rates: Evidence from the RiceTrade in Iran. Agricultural Economics¸ 34(1):17-23.
3. Cororaton, C. B. and Cockburn J. 2006. WTO, TradeLiberalization and Rural Poverty in the Philippines: Is Rice
Special? Review of Agricultural Economics, 28(3): 370-377.
4. Dorosh, P. and Minten, B. 2006. Rice Price Stabilization inMadagascar: Price and Welfare Implications of Variable Tariffs,Poster paper prepared for presentation at the InternationalAssociation of Agricultural Economists Conference, Gold Coast,Australia, August 12-18.
5. Dorosh, P. and Shahabuddin, Q. 2002. Rice Price Stabilization inBangladesh: an analysis of policy options. International FoodPolicy Research Institute, Washington, U.S.A. http://www.ifpri.org
6. FAO Statistical Database., http://www.fao.org.
7. Gilanpoor, O. 1995. Introduction to GATT and the liberalizationof Iranian rice market with a special attention at Gilan economy.Commerce Studies. 99: 44-48. (in Persian)
8. Hazell, P.B.R. and Norton, R.D. 1986. MathematicalProgramming for Economic Analysis in Agriculture. Macmillan
Publishing Company. New York.
9. Islam, N. and Thomas, S. 1997. Food Grain Price Stabilization inDeveloping Countries: Issues and Experiences in Asia. FoodPolicy Review 3. Washington, D.C.: International Food PolicyResearch Institute.
10. Kamijani, A., Gilanpoor, O., Nouri, K. and R. Moghadasi. 2001.Access Rules to Agricultural products to the marketGeneralAgreement on Tariffs and Trade in its effects on Iranianagricultural economy. Ministry of Agriculture. AgriculturalEconomics Research Institute. Tehran. (in Persian)
11. Lee, D., Kennedy, L. 2007. A game theoretic analysis of U.S. riceexports under alternative Japanese and South Korean policyscenarios. American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
12. Ministry of Commerce, performance reports. (www.moc.gov.ir)
13. Mohammadi Mohammadi, H. and Gh. Soltani. 2000. Estimates ofcereal import demand function. Third Conference of AgriculturlEconomics. Ferdoosi University of Mashhad, Mashhad. (inPersian)
14. Nouri, K. 2003. Performance of rice pricing policy in Iran.Research and Construction,, 61:74-81. (in Persian)
15. Nouri, K. 2006. Effects on rice market gaps in supply, demandand imports in Iran. Research and Construction. 19:17-25(inPersian)
16. Nouri, K. and S. Yazdani. 2000. Economic globalization and itseffects on the agricultural sector of Iran: (A case study of rice anddates). Third Conference of Agricultural Economics. FerdoosiUniversity of Mashhad, Mashhad. (in Persian)
17. Parmeh, Z. and O. Gilanpoor. 2009. Policies of market regulationof rice in Iran and comparison with selected countries and providesolutions to improve market regulation. Commerce Studies. 38:32-49. (in Persian)
18. Siddiqui, R. and Kemal, A.R. 2002. Remittances, TradeLiberalization, and Poverty in Pakistan: The Role of ExcludedVariables in Poverty Change Analysis, Working Paper, PakistanInstitute of Development Economics.