Abebe, G.K., Bijman, J., Kemp, R., Omta, O., & Tsegaye, A. (2013). Contract farming configuration: Smallholders’ preferences for contract design attributes. J. Food Policy. 40: pp. 14–24.
- Adanacioglu, H. (2011). The Futures Market in Agricultural Products and an Evaluation of the Attitude of Farmers: A Case Study of Cotton Producers in Aydin Province in Turkey. J. Agricultural Economics. 1: pp. 58-64.
- Anderson, J.R. )2003(. Impacts of climate variability in Australian agriculture. J. Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics. 49 (31): pp. 147-177.
- Anderson, T. W. (1958). Introduction to Multivariate Statistical Analysis, John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Ben-Akiva, M., & Lerman, S. (1985). Discussion Choice Analysis: theory and applications travel demand. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Franken, J.R.V., Pennings, J.M.E., & Garcia, P. (2012). Crop Production Contracts and Marketing Strategies: What Drives Their Use?. J. Agribusiness. 28(3): pp. 324–340.
- Ghorbani, M., and Kulshreshtha, S. (2013). An Environmental and Economic Perspective on Integrated Weed Management in Iran. J. Weed Science Society of America. 27(2): pp. 352-361.
- Goodwin, B.K., & Schroeder, T.C. (1994). Human capital, producer education programs, and adoption of forward pricing methods. J. Agricultural Economics. 76: pp. 936-947.
- Isengildina, O., & Hudson, M.D. (2001). Factors affecting hedging decisions using evidence from the cotton industry. Conference on applied commodity price analysis, forecasting, and market risk management, April 23-24.
- Jordaan, H., & Grove, B. (2007
). Factors affecting maize producers adoption of forward pricing in price risk management: The Case of Vaalharts. J. Agrekon. 46(4): pp. 548-565.
- Jordaan, H., & Grové, B. (2008
). Factors affecting the use of forward pricing methods in price risk management with special reference to the influence of risk aversion. J. Agrekon. 46(1): pp.102-115.
- Katchova, A.L., & Miranda, M.J. (2004). Two-step econometric estimation of farm characteristics affecting marketing contract decisions. J. Agricultural Economics. 86: pp. 88–102.
- Long, J.S. (1997). Regression Models for Categorical and Limited Dependent Variables. SAGE Publications, Inc. London EC2A 4PU, United Kingdom.
- Makus, L.D., Lin, B.H., Carlson, J. & Krebill-Prather, R. (1990). Factors influencing farm level use of futures and options in commodity marketing. J. Agribusiness. 6: pp. 621-631.
- Mishra, A.K., & El-Osta, H.S. (2002). Managing risk in agriculture through hedging and crop insurance: What Does a National Survey Reveal?. J. Agricultural Finance Review. 2: pp.136-148.
- Mishra, A.K., Kumar, A., Joshi, P., & Dsouza, A. (2016). Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal. J. Food Policy. 62 : pp. 110–121.
- Mofokeng, M., & Vink, N. (2013). Factors affecting the hedging decision of maize farmers in Gauteng Province. International Conference of the African Association of Agricultural Economists, September 22-25.
- Musser, W.N., Patrick, G.F., & Eckman, D.T. (1996). Risk and grain marketing behavior of large-scale farmers. J. Review of Agricultural Economics. 18: pp. 65–77.
- Pedhazur, E.J. (1982). Multiple Regression in Behavioral Research: Explanation and prediction. New York.
- Pennings, J.M.E., & Garcia, P. (2001). Measuring producers’ risk preferences: Aglobal risk attitude construct. J. Agricultural Economics. 83: pp. 993–1009.
- Pennings, J.M.E., & Leuthold, R.M. (2000). The role of farmers’ behavioral attitudes and heterogeneity in futures contracts usage. J. Agricultural Economics. 82: pp. 908–919.
- Pennings, J.M.E., & Smidts, A. (2000). Assessing the Construct Validity of Risk Attitude. J. Manage. 46: pp.13-48.
- Reynaud, A., & Ricome, A. (2010). An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Marketing Contract Choices in France. RENNES, France, 9-10 decembre.
- Sartwelle, J., O’Brien, D., Tieney, W., & Eggers, T. (2000). The effect of personal and farm characteristics upon grain marketing practices. J. Agricultural and applied Economics. 32(1): pp. 95-111.
- Shapiro, B.I., & Brorsen, B.W. (1988). Factors affecting farmers’ hedging decisions. J. North Central Agricultural Economics. 10: pp. 145-153.
- Velandia, M., Rejesus, R.M., Knight, T.O., & Sherrick, B.J. (2009). Factors affecting farmers’ utilization of agricultural risk management tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales. J. Agricultural and Applied Economics. 41: pp. 107–123.
- Yazdani, S., Shahbazi, H., & Kavusi, M. (2010). Evaluation of function production and budget constraint in the production of cotton in Khorasan. Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 2(4): pp. 425-433.